• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Simple DSD SRC for Beaglebone

This group buy has been closed now. You can join the next group buy, but the next group buy requires more than 10 boards. If you are still interested in participating in group buy, please leave a message in the forum to show that you are interested.

Last edited:
As shown in the screenshot, I have completed the purchase of components for 5 boards and purchased them from two sellers respectively, in order to be able to buy the cheapest AK4137. It can be seen from the screenshot that the component purchase amount is 2314RMB (almost US$350). It costs about $53 to make 5 boards by SMT. I have no profit.

S__41312258.jpg

S__41312260.jpg

Two days later, after the components are sent to the factory, the factory will start to arrange production, which will be completed in about 1 to 2 weeks.

I will ask the factory to make more blank boards without any components. These boards will be sold for $10 each.

Last edited:
yunyun, it is very important to use the "correct" SRC4192 in this construction.
They come in two different types from different factories.
Glossy and matte plastic. Only suitable with matte finish. Glossy ones are much worse in sound.

It is matte:

Attachments

• photo_2021-07-04_22-27-29.jpg
    photo_2021-07-04_22-27-29.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Thanks! From the photos, it is difficult to distinguish matte or glossy. However, I have asked the seller to provide photos, upload them later, and then help with identification.

The seller is a large seller who specializes in helping the factory to distribute components. The source of the goods should be reliable sources.

Last edited:
Since I got the photo of SRC4192 recently, I need to confirm whether it is OK, so the time for purchasing components is delayed by one day, so the additional order is currently open temporarily for 5 hours. After receiving my notice, please complete the remittance immediately. You can't let other people always wait for you, right?

In other words, after 5 hours, you can only join in the next GB. Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited: