• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Simple DSD SRC for Beaglebone

nautibuoy - 1 board
alotti - 1 board
spm - 1 board (unpopulated)
thejekocomputer - 1 board
wealas - 2 boards
lindamar - 1 board
pgour - 1 board
Fabrizio72 - 1 board
Gricko - 1 board
randytsuch - 1 board
SonnyMarrow - 1 board
bodopriva - 2 boards (unpopulated)
Dual01 - 1 board
RobLK - 2 boards (unpopulated)
prohvesor - 1 board
livingstone - 1 board
JeremySK- 1 board
sanji99 1 board
10y 1 board
Burninggecko 1 board
Total - 23 boards (17 populated)

nautibuoy - 1 board
alotti - 1 board
wealas - 2 boards
lindamar - 1 board
pgour - 1 board
Fabrizio72 - 1 board
Gricko - 1 board
randytsuch - 1 board
SonnyMarrow - 1 board
Dual01 - 1 board
prohvesor - 1 board
livingstone - 1 board
JeremySK- 1 board
sanji99 1 board
10y 1 board
Burninggecko 1 board
mjensen 1 board
Total - 24 boards (17 populated)

ra7

Joined 2009
Paid Member
adding myself to the list.

nautibuoy - 1 board
alotti - 1 board
wealas - 2 boards
lindamar - 1 board
pgour - 1 board
Fabrizio72 - 1 board
Gricko - 1 board
randytsuch - 1 board
SonnyMarrow - 1 board
Dual01 - 1 board
prohvesor - 1 board
livingstone - 1 board
JeremySK- 1 board
sanji99 1 board
10y 1 board
Burninggecko 1 board
mjensen 1 board
ra7 2 boards (populated)
Total - 26 boards (19 populated)

From what I have heard it could me more than 12months before AK4137 devices are available again - that's a long time and everyone will have potentially moved on so I think it is best to close down this GB and open a new one when there is some assurance that it could proceed.

Sorry to disappoint.

Hi, nautibuoy

AK4137 chips still have a large inventory in China, but AK4137 chips are only willing to sell at high prices, each becoming $50~60. In other words, if you can accept higher prices, you can actually continue.

I am afraid that the supply of AK4137 chips will not be restored within a few years, because after the AKM factory was fired in October 2020, AKM has recently announced that it will abandon the repair of the factory, and will not consider whether to rebuild a factory until next year at the earliest. During this period, AKM will only commission other factories to produce DAC chips that are in greater demand. Therefore, the time for the AK4137 chip to resume production is far away.

Maybe I can serve everyone.

However, when I commissioned the factory to manufacture the DSD'it SRC4192+AK4137 board, I encountered some troubles. They said they couldn't understand which of these two inductors should be purchased, so the current manufacturing process has stopped, so I need to know the specific values ​​of these two inductors. thank

L_Core_Ferrite_Small L_0603_1608Metric

L_Core_Ferrite_Small L_7.3x7.3_H4.5

Everything is ready. Is anyone interested in sharing the cost together? All components will be soldered on the board by SMT without KA4137, each board is 35 US dollars, and KA4137 depends on the actual purchase price. The price of KA4137 is between 50 and 60 US dollars.

Therefore, the group buy can be excluding and including KA4137, which are 35 and 85-95 dollars respectively.

The unpopulated PCB without any components is 10 US dollars.

International postage is 20-30 US dollars with the tracking number.

In order to get an SRC board, I asked the factory and the price of the components. Now I finally know why Ian's board is getting more and more expensive.

Last edited:
操業停止している宮崎県延岡市の半導体工場の復旧を断念した abandoning the repair of the existing plant because of severe damage.

旭化成が半導体工場の復旧断念、サプライチェーンへの影響は?(ニュースイッチ) - Yahoo!ニュース

KVM has not yet announced the construction of a new factory, and even if it wants to rebuild a factory, it will take two years at the earliest, while TSMC's 5nm factory in the United States will take three years.

Chipmaker TSMC eyeing expansion of planned Arizona plant -sources | Reuters

For KVM, the fastest way to resume supply is to commission, for example, TSMC foundry, but the current foundry capacity is very tight, which is why the new generation of PS5, Xbox Series X have been launched for nearly a year, and now It is still very difficult to buy and even threatens the production of car factories. When semiconductor production capacity is tight, foundry factories will only give priority to the production of relatively high-profit mobile phone chips, and the lower-priced KVM SRC chips may be difficult to resume production.

The price of flagship mobile phone chips can reach 100 US dollars.

Last edited:
GOOD, We finally accumulated an order for five boards including myself. I will send a message to you. After the money is received, I will place an order with the factory for manufacturing. It will take about 15 days to get it done.

I need to purchase the required components first. Additional orders can be added before the factory actually starts production. You can also join within the next five days if you are interested the GB.