• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Quasimodo Boards for Planet10

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All paid boards have been shipped.

I'll make another shipment by the end of the week and a first donation. Then I will have a duty travel until 25/4, so I will be able to do the ordering/payment/donation part, but all the shipments will be postponed after my return. So, if you are in a hurry, hurry up.

D.

Word coming down the pipe is that Dave is going home today. Not sure if it's permanent but I believe he will be eating Ruth food today and sleeping in his own bed tonight. That hasn't happened since November.

Cheers to all who participated and a special thanks to Davide who took it upon himself to help a fellow man and his wife in their hour of need. Great job.

Hmmm, I must be a big squishy. I'm having a little trouble reading the screen right now. ;)

Word coming down the pipe is that Dave is going home today. Not sure if it's permanent but I believe he will be eating Ruth food today and sleeping in his own bed tonight. That hasn't happened since November.

Cheers to all who participated and a special thanks to Davide who took it upon himself to help a fellow man and his wife in their hour of need. Great job.

Hmmm, I must be a big squishy. I'm having a little trouble reading the screen right now. ;)

We will send him a Quasimodo board, to cheer him up !!!

For transparency, the shipment costs were estimated between 2.1 and 2.75 euros. I round everything up to 3 $ for everybody to simplify the calculations. At the end of the day the donations will be the money you paid minus my bills.

D.

Well done guys,

I hope this is only half of what we will manage to raise with this GB, as many boards are still available. Shipment will be suspended until 27 of April, but I will take orders and send payment requests.

Now go to build the Quasimodos.

D.

Attachments

• donation.PNG
    donation.PNG
    10.1 KB · Views: 183
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.