• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for DC coupled B1 buffer with shunt PSUs

Joined 2006
Paid Member
The boards are on their way from the Peoples Republic. I hope that custom's doesn't hold it up in Alaska.

The resistor sourcing went through okay. I had to order Takman's from two sources, which ran up my cost more. Such is life.

I have been getting the envelopes and customs forms signed. This makes it quicker to send them once they arrived.

I ordered extra, so if you did not get in on time, I will have quite a few more to get rid of.

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hey all.
Boards arrived yesterday. I was able to ship out 30 packages yesterday. Still have more to go.

Some of these will be delayed as I await a second package of takman resistors to make up for all the requests. I hope the resistors come soon.

I ordered a bunch of extra boards, so there are still plenty of them available.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Updating the spreadsheet that you guys see is not my first concern, lot of added work.
I mostly run by the paypal emails, then sort them into a different folder once ready to go. If I catch a break, I will post who got shipped in a bit. I didn't do this last time, I didn't want judgement on who got theres first.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Okay,
I got everyone's boards shipped out, spare a few that I was told to hold on to.
So mark your calendars for when you think they should arrive.

I've got plenty of more boards available. about hypnotize and 30 or so Mesmerizes.
I've also got about 5 packages of PRP and 5 packages of Takman resistors left.

Happy building.