• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Baby Huey PCB

here is the reserve list as of now (yes indicates that name, address, paypal details available)
883bkong 2 boards
ivanslade 2 boards
kstlfido 4 boards
silasmellor 2 boards
odie1427 2 boards
nerdorama 4 boards, yes
cgraf 2 boards
a3cervo 2 boards
huggygood 2 boards
kallel123 2 boards
Dadbeh 2 boards
seppoa 2 boards, yes
cbueche 2 boards, yes
dhsettim 2 boards, yes
badrisuper 2 boards
615498 2 boards, yes
tubesguy 2 boards,yes
HiGHFLYiN9s 2 boards,yes
cjkpkg 2 boards

Hello cjkpkg,
I got your details, thank you.
I will have to manufacture few more boards, I will place the order tomorrow. Manufacturing has a lead time of atleast 18 days and then shipment to US will take another 2-3 weeks. Are you OK with these timelines?.

Many people from the current gb are not responding, so you might be lucky to get the current GB boards itself. The current GB boards will be delivered to me tomorrow.

There is no need for any 'extra', I will make all efforts to get the boards earliest to you.

regards
Prasi

current reserve list as of now (yes indicates that name, address, paypal details available)
883bkong 2 boards
ivanslade 2 boards
kstlfido 4 boards
silasmellor 2 boards
odie1427 2 boards
nerdorama 4 boards yes
cgraf 2 boards
a3cervo 2 boards
huggygood 2 boards
kallel123 2 boards
Dadbeh 2 boards
seppoa 2 boards yes
cbueche 2 boards yes
dhsettim 2 boards yes
badrisuper 2 boards
615498 2 boards yes
tubesguy 2 boards yes
HiGHFLYiN9s 2 boards,yes
cjkpkg 2 boards, yes
anystereo 2 boards yes
skryba 2 boards

Hello all,
I have sent out invoices to all the main GB subscribers whose details are available with me. Lot of work!:yikes:.
100 nos. PCB are being delivered to me today. I will start shipping PCBs to people who have made payments from tomorrow.

I have also placed an order for 40 more PCBs to take care of reserve list.

regards
prasi

P.S. Once again, I request people from both lists (main GB list as well as those in reserve list ) , who are yet to send their name, address, paypal to share the same ASAP via PM.

I will wait till Monday for the remaining main GB subscribers to share the details, otherwise I will start sending invoices to the reserve list members. I cant hold them for long, as such big GB PCBs are a significant dead investment for me. I need to have :$::$::D. Hope you guys understand.

Hello all,
here is a google spreadsheet that I will be updating everyday as and when information content changes.
Do have a look and suggest changes if any...

BABY HUEY MAIN GB STATUS - Google Sheets

So, with this, there is no need to communicate through PM for invoice sent or not, payment received or not, shipment status, etc.
Once shipment happens I will share tracking details via PM and update the sheet.
Regards
Prasi

Last edited:
Hello Prasi,

I have received the EL34 Baby Huey PCB yesterday, I forgot to let you know that because, as you know, I was quite busy testing the Quasi :D

They are so thick that I was thinking that there were 4 pieces when I opened the package :) Very nice quality indeed ! I will build them for 500 VDC version with no UF4007 on the PCB but external high voltage power supply, more information about that later on the EL34 Baby Huey forum...

I am a little busy now because since transistors amplifiers does not have output transformers (except some McIntosh), I have made a DC protection for loudspeaker used with the Quasi, but this is an other story :headbash:

Best regards,
Marc

The stash:mafioso::mafioso:!

regards
Prasi

Attachments

• 100pcbs_2.jpg
    100pcbs_2.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 299
  • 100pcbs_1.jpg
    100pcbs_1.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 292
Thanks man, almost looks like a stash of weed for diyers, ain't it?
I am enjoying the view with a couple beers , no more!:mafioso::cheers:

:):):)
That’s hilarious Prasi!!! I guess you are sort of Dealing in BH boards. I mean, it’s kind of like some folks are jonesing for their BH board fix. Do shifty eyed, shakey DIY types, with solder burn marks on their “I Dig Tubes” T shirts, stagger up to you and say “Hey Man, do you have any BH boards man! I’m like, needin them bad, man.” ?

Thanks Again for supplyin the need!

Brian