• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Baby Huey PCB

Hello all,
Are there any more deliveries?

I want to compile a list of tracking nos. that are not delivered yet.
Once the post office reopens (they are closed for more than a month now) , I plan to make a complaint.
But I guess they will have heavy work load + there might be a deluge of such complaints, given the extra ordinary situation created by the outbreak..

We should allow another 4 weeks before taking up the matter and also request you to enquire at your local post office if possible.

regards
prasi

I sincerely apologize to those who havent yet received the PCBs and who were planning to utilize the break to build the amp, but the situation is such that I am unable to do anything.:eek: Till middle of March, I had never imagined the situation will be so serious affecting everything including deliveries.

Last edited:
Updated google sheet.
BABY HUEY EL34MK2+ EL84+PSU GROUP BUY - Google Sheets
Looks like following deliveries are yet to be done. I will file a complaint with postal dept once they reopen.
Prelius EL84 4nos, EL34 4nos, PSU 4nos.
bobgroger PSU 2nos.
Golana 2NOS. EL84
ggetzoff 2 nos. EL84
kstlfido 2 EK34MK2, 4 EL84 and 6 PSU
Gooch 2EL34MK2 , 2 PSU

Updated GB sheet.

Due to current situation, shipment on hold till further intimation by Indian postal dept.
Those already in transit may be delayed at various handling points / ports/post offices.. If it makes to you, please follow safe handling / sanitization procedure.

if any packet that is already shipped and is returned undelivered to me eventually, i will re-ship it at additional shipping cost or issue partial refund (full pcb cost refund but no paypal/taxes and shipping cost), if you dont want it any more.

last 2 pcbs of el34mk2 and 2 pcbs of psu remaining.

regards
prasi

Hi Prasi,
You should have received payment via PayPal now. Sorry for the confusion over EL34 & EL84.

Thank you for correcting to EL84.

Is there a BOM available somewhere?

Also recommendations for Power Transformer for the UK 230v -250v and
Output Transformer specs?
Are there certain Hammond or Edcore ones that are directly suitable to use?

Stay safe and well.

Many thanks

Lee

Hello Lee,
updated the sheet. Post office is still not to full capacity and working only for 2 hours a day. Hope you got your clarification from Bashornman regarding trafo.
Please do have a read of Baby Huey Main thread , there are boms and also corrections to be done to PSU.

here are some links
psu
EL34 Baby Huey Amplifier
mk2 pcb
EL34 Baby Huey Amplifier
el84
Baby Huey PP EL84 amplifier

hope this helps.

regards
prasi

Today member prelius got his boards delivered in US. It took a long time but eventuality made it home. The postal service has to be thanked for keeping track through all the mess created by pandemic and their perseverance in working through the adverse conditions.

Now, 3 more to be delivered

ggetzoff 2 nos. EL84
kstlfido 2 EK34MK2, 4 EL84 and 6 PSU
Gooch 2EL34MK2 , 2 PSU

and the remaining 5 (on hold since the pandemic hit) will be shipped on June 1st week.

Today member prelius got his boards delivered in US. It took a long time but eventuality made it home. The postal service has to be thanked for keeping track through all the mess created by pandemic and their perseverance in working through the adverse conditions.]

Closed borders, quarantines, minimal services ... incredible situation!
Little by little we return to the new reality.

Of the few components that I did not buy, mouser.es ....... 36 weeks?

Your work has been very good, but the concerns ......

Talking about mouser. I ordered something on the 18th of May. It was shipped the same day from Texas. Received it on 20th of May...I was like...WOW!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    66.1 KB · Views: 248
Last edited: