• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Baby Huey PCB

Hi Prasi,

Could you post a picture of the boards?

Kind regards,
Bas

Hello Bas,
Here are pics for the three boards
el34mk2
el84
PSU
regards
prasi

PS: boards are 2.4 mm thick FR-4, 70 um copper, ENIG , green mask and white silk.

Attachments

• EL34MK2.jpg
    EL34MK2.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 239
  • EL84.jpg
    EL84.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 242
  • PSU.jpg
    PSU.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 234
Bas, good to see you here again. I know you wrote the first Baby Huey Wiki, so thank you. Would be good to follow your build of this generation of BH, and hopefully augmentations of the Baby Huey Wiki, especially to hear your observations regarding this BH compared to your recent build of the EL84/61n TubeCAD (triode) implementation that you reportedly thought was very good.
Hi Francois, I dissasembled both the BH-EL84 en Tubecad PP. I must have done something wrong with the BH version I made because it did not satisfy me. Hence my attempt with the boards now...with proven design and pcb.

I fixed the WIKI btw..and will augment it. Kind regards,
Bas