• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Baby Huey PCB

Hi Prasi,

I noticed on the spreadsheet you shipped my boards! Thanks very much.

I also noticed you wrote 6 nos for me (I ordered 2 sets of each), where others has the total of their boards. Is this correct?

Thanks,
Francois

Hi Francois,
thank you for bringing it to my notice. its an error in the 'invoice reference number' only, sorry for that. copy -paste error probably:D. although invoice can no longer be corrected, its now corrected in the list.
whereas the details in your invoice and also number of boards in the list against your name mentions 4 +4 nos. Also I have shipped you 4+4 boards.

regards
Prasi

Last edited:
Hello All,
Hope the new year had a great beginning and continues so for the rest of it.

The sheet has a major update with regard to the third (and final) batch of invoices sent and payments received. I want to thank those, who despite being on holidays, took the time out to make prompt payments, means a lot to me:).

Request others to kindly check the invoices for PCB type and qty before making the payment. I am human too;)

BHEL 84/34 PCB GROUP BUY-STATUS LIST - Google Sheets

Regards
Prasi

Hello Ryan,
I had sent the paypal invoice to you on 28.12.18. I have it forwarded to you again just now.

sometimes emails from paypal get into spam/promotions folder automatically.
Pl check again, if still there is an issue, I will share my paypal address to you to which you can directly make payment.
regards
Prasi

Last edited: