• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Gb: F5 Pcb

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thank you guys,

I understand now, I think I will build the 1K & 5K pot version with PRP 1/2w & Mills 5W which I should be receiving soon from Sonic Craft.

Cviller, will the Mills 5W have to be mounted vertical on your PCB's (the version from the DIY Audio store) or is the spacing wide enough for them to be horizontally, its difficult to tell from the Pic on the store web site.

Thank you once again.

Hi Tea-Bag,
Thank you, I can't wait to start stuffing the boards :) Hopefully should have the boards and the parts by the end of next week.

This may be another dumb question but, what is stopping us using the Semi South JFET's for the output of an F5? To be honest I am not familiar with these devices so not sure if its possible to get complimentary N & P devices.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.