• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: CRCRC PSU

Hello all,
I have 15 nos. of CRCRC PSU PCBs left in my stock. I want to get rid of the stock and hence selling at discounted prices. original price was usd 9 a piece.
I am offering it at usd 6 a piece.
if anyone wants a few, please share your paypal email, postal address with me via PM.

regards
prasi

I need to make provision for buying v-fet lottery amp kit ;)

Hello X , thanks.
Here are the schema and BoM for both versions of the ideal bridge rectifiers.
ver1. without AC snubbers (smaller PCB- 21.5mmx30mm)
ver2. with AC snubbers (bigger PCB- 25mm X 30mm)

I was unable to include these in all the packages as I ran out of rectifier PCBs.

The BoM attached is for the rectifier with snubber components.

I had in mind , the SQJB00EP mosfet , which is will generate about 10mW/ amp more than the mosfet you suggested above. Still should work well in the design.

Regarding the LT4320 package, I have incorporated options for both DFN as well as DIP08 package. Only those who are good with smd soldering may attempt soldering DFN package.
here is an example by EEVblog guy
YouTube

regards
Prasi
Could you share Eagle Cad files or gerber ?

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Hi Prasi,

Can these rather large LT4320 Active BC's (50mm x 34mm) be fit to the CRCRC boards. If this can be accomplished, could you explain a bit how I would attach them together. Thanks for the help.

CRCRC.jpg

hi kokanee,
unfortunately, those are THT rectifier pcbs and those wont fit directly on the CRCRC PSU PCB, although one can run wires from THT rectifier output to the CRCRC DC+ GND and DC- pads marked on the pcb.

If you also have the SMD LT4320 rectifer PCBs, then assembled pcb can be mounted directly in 4 holes marked in below pic. Also attached is the 3d model of the assembled smd lt4320 rectifier.
hope, that makes it clear

Attachments

• CRCRC (1).png
    CRCRC (1).png
    6.3 MB · Views: 79
  • 3D-SMD-ISO-2.png
    3D-SMD-ISO-2.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 73
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Thanks Prasi,

I thought those bridge controller pcb's were going to be useless, But maybe I can use them w/CRCRC pcb for some other Class A or Class A/B projects. Would be nice to not have all the HS/diodes to contend with.

I also have the 4320/CRC pcbs that I need a home for.