GainWire Mk3 CFA pre/phone amp with very low distortion

Shematics of pre/shunt reg.
There are three shunt regulator shematics with different transistors used in positios J1, J2 and J3. Because there is hard to find JFETs like 2SK170 and others, there is LND150 deplationmode mosfet. The layout stays the same, just pinout is different and some resistors value.
Damir

Attachments

• GainWire-mk3.1 CFA.jpg
    GainWire-mk3.1 CFA.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 382
  • Shunt Regulator-+-15V.jpg
    Shunt Regulator-+-15V.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 369
  • Shunt Regulator-LND150+-15V.jpg
    Shunt Regulator-LND150+-15V.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 290
  • Shunt Regulator-all_LND150+-15V.jpg
    Shunt Regulator-all_LND150+-15V.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 364
Damir,

Firstly, well I built your Mk3. Maybe you remember I purchased one board during 2021 July. I would like say, it is end game for me. You do not need anything else then this pre-amp. Compared with Elektor Pre amp I had before the one with MAT02 it is more warm sound, and I find myself stamping to the beat nowadays. Well done. It really rocks.

Anyhow, do you have the possibility to make one excel file BOM. According to your post #342 some values has changed.
there is one post somewhere in this tread with one Excel file with part no from Mouser. Super convenient. Just copy an purchase. So please with sugar on the top can you do this as a favor for us? / Brgds Mikael.

Damir,

Firstly, well I built your Mk3. Maybe you remember I purchased one board during 2021 July. I would like say, it is end game for me. You do not need anything else then this pre-amp. Compared with Elektor Pre amp I had before the one with MAT02 it is more warm sound, and I find myself stamping to the beat nowadays. Well done. It really rocks.

Anyhow, do you have the possibility to make one excel file BOM. According to your post #342 some values has changed.
there is one post somewhere in this tread with one Excel file with part no from Mouser. Super convenient. Just copy an purchase. So please with sugar on the top can you do this as a favor for us? / Brgds Mikael.
Hi Mikael,
I'll try when I come back from my " vacation" on island Pag, but I'am not good in that kind of work, better in technical staf, like electronic design.
BR Damir