Funny real names

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Ok not exactly real, but I remember a SNL sketch set in a plantation house in the American South, presumably at the end of the Civil War. The ladies were all excited about the return of Colonel Angus, though one gentleman allowed as how he never much cared for Colonel Angus, and one woman admitted that although she liked Colonel Angus, sometimes there was such a thing as too much Colonel Angus.

That's a hilarious sketch. Christopher Walken and Amy Pohler were hilarious.

I knew a guy named Hai Ho and yes he'd seen Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and knew the jokes.

I also knew an Allcock from Montreal. Made some of the co-workers snicker a bit :).

Perhaps someone can help me with this, when I was a child (I'm 52) I seem to recall hearing the name of an African leader of some kind on the news, I loved the sound of his name, thought it was funny sounding too to my western European ears, it was something like Mbabanyingi Sitoli...........

I knew a guy named Marvin Walterbush...to make fun of him we called him Walter Marvinbush.

I worked at a company that a woman named Independence Bell. And there was a guy there named Curly Steel...

Another guy I worked with was Walter Wallace...I asked if anyone ever called him Wally Wally for a nickname.

These were real names

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.