• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS two Tweeter Seas Excel Millenium

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
FS two Tweeter Seas Excel Milleniumt T25 CF002-06 6ohms

Serial number 23/02-37
Serial number 23/02-45

Both are few used, see pics.

Price for both units 300€ + shipping registered mail + 4% paypal

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• DSC00232.jpg
    DSC00232.jpg
    673.3 KB · Views: 572
  • DSC00233.jpg
    DSC00233.jpg
    583.4 KB · Views: 526
  • DSC00234.jpg
    DSC00234.jpg
    586.1 KB · Views: 496
  • DSC00235.jpg
    DSC00235.jpg
    539.2 KB · Views: 478
Last edited by a moderator:
The last pictures do not mean anything other than the coils are not damaged. When you post pictures of drivers that you have used(marks from screws are definitely visible, let alone the suspicion of one of the domes having ripples) you cannot describe them as brand new.

I sure am happy but it is not because you've done the right thing and changed the add. I have sold and bought hindreds of audio parts and an indecent number of DACs, amps and speakers too looking to upgrade my system and I must admit I have lost probably the money for a new car in the process. Been disappointed sometimes and you know what I am talking about, never made much fuss about, that's life.

is good for YOU to describe it properly because you are selling stuff and people who buy from you need to know what they are getting and if they are satisfied they will buy from you again knowing they can trust you. That is just an advice, the money for the tweeters is not insignificant and a potential buyer was simply asking a question, IMHO you were a bit rude in your answer. I do hope you sell them and he likes the results, that is one great driver that is not easily beat. Good luck!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.