• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Tubelab SPP board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Tubelab SPP board for sale.

Assembled, tested and working as both EL84/6BQ5 and EL86/6CW5 amps.
Complete with these exceptions:

--NO V-1 octal rectifier socket installed. I used an external regulated power supply. [And NO diodes were ever soldered to the circuit board.]

--T-1 RED 3-pin connector & T-1 YEL 2-pin connector not installed. With no rectifier installed these connectors have no use. I used the L1-2 connector to bring B+ directly into the board.

--NO R1 installed. Note the 2 high voltage wires. These go to an external high wattage resistor whose value depends on which tube set is used.

--NO C101 & C201 the optional feedback capacitors - These were never soldered in place.

NO TUBES - NO TRANSFORMER - NOTHING other than what is in the pictures.

$40 USD & shipping cost - U.S.A. priority medium flat rate box is $13.

Option to include General Electric EL86/6CW5 tubes. Set of 4 for $8 extra.

The design can be found here:

Tubelab SPP | Tubelab

iLVIqKS.jpg

ncgU75k.jpg

Y15naD7.jpg

7cqUgI5.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Menorca!

Hello Esteban,

Wow! You live in a very beautiful spot on this world. I will personally deliver it for free if you pay for my shipping cost. Sadly I don't fit in a priority mailing box anymore.

If anyone has been a member of this board for a while I figure they are a 'stand up guy.' And Esteban, you out rank me. So, sure I would. But..... please take a look here:

https://ircalc.usps.com/

I have it packed in a "Medium Flat Rate Box." And if you choose Spain then the cost is $66.50 shipping.:eek:

So... Tubelab sells the blank PCB for $35 with the same priority mailing at $15. A flat package ships for much less than a box. I don't know what parts cost in your neighborhood. The sockets on this board are the Beltron type with nickel plating. The resistors are a mix of solid blue Panasonics, generic metal film and carbon film, and wire cement. The electrolytics are Panasonic and Nichicon. The film caps are Panasonic polypropylene. I am glad to answer any other questions.

Good to hear from you, Dave.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.