• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: The Wire LPUHP 12W buffer amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I built this amp because I like the idea of using buffers for the power stage. I am selling because I have too many amps sitting unused.
Here is the link to the original thread: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...gh-perfromance-lpuhp-16w-power-amplifier.html .
The sound is very good, clean and detailed. I built the variant unbalanced 21dB gain. At 0.89Vrms input delivers 10Vrms on 8 ohms before entering in clipping. So that is about 12W usable.
The amp has also a front panel Headphone jack by Neutrik and a RCA 3.5mm stereo jack by SwitchCraft.
The remote is stereo 50k Alps from Bent Audio with remote control for volume and mute.
The power transformers are Antek 100VA 15V.
The case is Modushop from Italy type Galaxy Maggiorato GX388 with top and bottom fully vented(slotted).
The total cost for parts was about $670. I am asking $500 plus shipping.
The sound is very good using my Alpair 12P speakers and firm and detailed using my Sennheiser HD595.
Thanks,
Radu

Attachments

• front and remote.JPG
    front and remote.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 579
  • measurements.JPG
    measurements.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 568
  • wiring transformers.JPG
    wiring transformers.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 550
  • wiring front.JPG
    wiring front.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 540
  • wiring up front.JPG
    wiring up front.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 539
  • wiring overall.JPG
    wiring overall.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 281
  • back view open top.JPG
    back view open top.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 263
  • front view open top.JPG
    front view open top.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 197
  • front view open top above.JPG
    front view open top above.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 216
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.