• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: TC Sounds Epic 12" Subwoofer Drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: TC Sounds Epic 12" Subwoofer Drivers (Price drop and Pic added)

Hey everyone,
I have two of the TC Sounds Epic 12" SVC subwoofer drivers for sale in like-new condition, with the original rubber mounting gaskets. One is in the original box, the other I removed to put on 'display'. I won't have time in the near future for building/buying boxes for them. These have the brushed aluminum cones, back when they were calling them the TC1000 model.

Price is $140 (now $115) each shipped. They're over 20 pounds each, so the included shipping is a good chunk. These are awesome drivers, but I've stared at them long enough to face that I have bigger things to deal with right now in my life.

I can accept USPS money orders or cashier's checks. I really hate paypal, but will take it if I someone doesn't first offer a money order or cashier's check.

Thanks!

c5cedfa4-917f-4b35-bceb-ca7f42e607a9.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.