• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: some extra Vampire Wire hookup/chassis wire

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have some leftover 18-gauge continuous cast copper hookup/chassis wire from Vampire Wire that I'm putting up for sale, red insulation only. It has multi-gauge strands (3 or 4 different sizes) just like their best speaker cables. I have 60 feet, maybe more, to spare. I'm looking for $1.50/foot, or $1.25/foot for runs 15 feet and longer. Percy Audio is selling the same stuff in 20-gauge for $2.00/foot and I don't think you can get it anywhere else (V.W. stopped making cables).

If you're interested, send me a PM! Thanks for looking.

-Chris

20 feet sold, and waiting to hear back from Merlin.

To save some more questions about shipping: to Spain looks like it's going to be ~$17 for the slower option and $23 for faster, to Canada ~$5, to US ~$3. If I overestimate by more than a dollar or so, I'll send back the difference.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.