• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: several matched pairs of Toshiba JFETs - 2SK170BL / 2SJ74BL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD, thank you for your interest.

Attachments

• 2sk170_2sj74_02.jpg
    2sk170_2sj74_02.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 536
Last edited:
trustworthyness

You don't want to understand, do you... you don't cancel an order just before shipment because someone else probably offered more...

Milan, you lack integrity, you are not trustworthy. That is the end of it.

And I'm still waiting to have my money back.

Hi Berny,

I sent you an email and PM, and I'm going to apologize to you here publicly.

Refund in paypal is still in Pending state ..., because I made a mistake when I clicked to refund not from the current status on my paypal account but from my bank account.

Here's an explanation from paypal for the waiting time:

We start to process your refund as soon as the seller sends the refund to you. A pending refund usually means the seller is sending the payment directly from their bank account - depending on the banks involved, it can take up to 7 business days for a refund to be deposited to your PayPal account. Your money will be available when the payment status changes from “pending’ to ‘completed.’

I'll inform you right away if your status changes and you get your money back.

Excuse me for the occurred problems.

Regards
milandks

Hi Berny,

Please be patient. Your refund is still in the process of being processed, at this point I cannot influence it. As soon as it change to Completed, I will inform you without delay. But I sent you a few emails about the situation, without any response from you. Only 4 business days have passed since the refund request, paypal says it can take up to 7 days. I very apologize for the delay in returning the payment.

Regards
milandks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.