• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: MJK H-Frames with Eminence Alpha 15a Drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I putting up my trust H-Frames. These were designed by Martin J King, and are great OB woofers - they are something of a standard around here. I've had these a few years, but am not using them anymore. I think shipping would be a pain, but willing to try (the dimensions are about 16" by 16" by 17" each). I'd like $90 for the pair, and located on the westside of Los Angeles. $10 discount if you pick-up. If you look close, you'll see a piece of tape on the surround, where a damb rabbit nibbled it.

Attachments

• HFrame1.jpg
    HFrame1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 413
  • HFrame2.jpg
    HFrame2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 400
  • HFrame3.jpg
    HFrame3.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 397
I'm very interested, but I'm on the other side of the country. I can't make out from the pictures how they are assembled - are they screwed together? I wonder if they could be disassembled to make shipping easier.
Pete

You know, the frames are glued, but the drivers are screwed. They could be shipped, but I'm not sure its worth the cost. Probably be like $25 a piece.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.