• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: HPA-nxV101 R2 Signature DIY audio amplifier modules (2pcs.) pair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HPA-nxV101 R2 Signature DIY audio amplifier modules (2pcs.) pair for sale

HPA-nxV101 R2 Signature DIY audio amplifier modules (2pcs.) pair for sale | Audio Tweak

Grab yourserlf a bargain!
Original price £380 now £149

2 pieces (pair) HPA-nxV101 R2 Signature Audio amplifier modules with 6 months warraty. This is DIY highend with high quality components made in Australia by Holton Precison Audio. 200W per channel.

Auction including:

- 2pieces of HPA-nxV101 R2 Signature Audio amplifier module with 6 moths warranty
- Silicon pads, screws and PCB Hex Stand-Offs
- manuals

This modules are great for your DIY project. Modules are in absolutely mint working and optical condition. They have been used for about a week. I can supply them with soldered wires or unsoldered. I’m seeling them, only because I have bought another modules from Holton precision audio for bi-amping. All manuals included. I can give you help and support when you build them. If you need any more info call me on 07500838954

Official webpage of product: HPA-nxV101 R2 Signature Mono Bock Amplifier Module - Amp Module -

The HPA-nxV101 R2 is based on the nxV200 Signature topology, this module is designed to be used in a very compact and powerful Mono Block or two or more channel power amplifier.The nxV101 R2 has a greatly improved onboard low noise power supply, utilising 16 x 1000uf 63 volt audio grade Nichicon filter capacitors which is configured in a RC PI filter arrangement.The use of a large number of small filter caps in each supply rail provides a low ESR, low noise supply that feeds directly intothe power amplifier with the shortest possible connection.

This is actual pictures of modules.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Preliminary Specifications

100 Watts RMS continuous sine wave into 8 Ω Per Channel
170 Watts RMS continuous sine wave into 4 Ω Per Channel
The HPA-nxV101 R2 is 2Ω Stable
Biased into Class A/B
Power Bandwidth 3.5hz to 660khz -3dB
Dampening Factor At 100hz 8Ω = 800
Dampening Factor At 1khz 8Ω = 650
Dampening Factor At 10khz 8Ω = 250
RCA Single ended Input impedance 33kΩ
Single Ended Input Gain = 30.6dB
Signal to Noise Ratio -110dB
Recommended Linear Voltage Supply +-50 volts DC
Operational Supply Voltage Range +-10v DC to +-60 volts DC
PSU Power Transformer secondary windings 0-35vac + 0-35vac (500VA to 625VA)
Printed Circuit Board Dimensions 265mm x 47mmx 25mm
Recommended Minimum Conrad Heat Sink MF35-50 to MF35-100

Ready for immediate dispatch by Courier or collection from Folkestone, Kent. I accept Pay Pal, bank transfer or cash upon collection. Shipping worlwide. I can help you with shipping declaration

jerryo said:
I am very interested in these amps, so please consider them as sold as long as we can agree on the price.
I saw them on eBay and thought they might appear on the DIY Audio Forum.
I have two toroidal transformers waiting just for amps like these.
625va with 2 x 35v secondaries!

Cheers

Hi there, I can send you a PayPal invoice, so you will have protection by PayPal, or you can buy it on eBay (which using same buyers protection) HPA-nxV101 R2 Signature DIY audio amplifier modules (2pcs.) pair | eBay
ebay auction: 281103333960 (if a link ain't working)

Price is £150 + Postage - sorry I can't go any lower. They are well wort their price.

Comparing to £4000 McIntosh MC275, source £5500 MSB platinum DACIII didn't end up that bad. Lacking and sweetness of mcintosh, but with superior bass and some of us thought more realistic vocals.

Martin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.