• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Dynaudio/Eton drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ad and pics on audiogon
http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrfull&1120662392

Four = 24w100, Four =17w75, Two=D28af
All in excellent working/sonic condition., Cosmetically there are the usual mars/dings/scratches on the frames and one of the 24w100’s has some paint that flake off the frame and a small amount of light surface rust but is functionally/sonically excellent
all 24w100’s+17w75’s have had the surrounds replaced in the last 2-3 years by Meniscus Audio
Believe it or not they were use in a WMTMW design for a 55 year old female friend who would use it to listen to piano/classical music…….has now renovated her house and modernized to a small 5 channel HT system
Prefer to sell as complete set for $375

Two= Dynaudio 15w75-04 Esotecs
Used lightly and have been on the shelf for at least 2-3 years…in very good + shape physically and sonically excellent…time to go $110 for pair

Two= Eton 7/380’s Kevlar midbass………Excellent sonic/mechanical (one small piece 1mm of paper sticking to the surround on one driver I didn’t even want to try to remove) Were used briefly and lightly and have been sitting on the shelf for at least 5+ years….time to go $75 for pair

Guys,

If you look a couple of posts up you can see they were all sold a few years back.......I was a bit suprised to see my old ad bumped up.
On a side not, as a coincidence , I have a friend who may be redoing one of his systems which would make a pair of 17wext's and 17m's available if anyone is interested.

Thanks
Lance

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.