• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:B&O ICEpower 200ASC modules - 20PCS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm just about to build a 2.1 amp
ideally with icepower modules if I can get my hands on some
Unfortunately they are quite difficult for diyers to obtain
so I'm looking for a 500asp or 1000asp for the sub and either 2 250a or 200asc for the front speakers
Has anyone got something available?

as I'm new on the forum I can't write pms
it would be great if you'd contact me on matthias[dot]wiedhalm[et]aon[dot]at

Cheers,
Matthias

We already did step 3 and have product and a great tech who has become quite good at making the things up. It takes about 1 hr to do the pair so we are asking a flat rate $75 which includes the parts. We are doing this as a service to the DIYers and to keep out tech busy. So if you are interested, please e mail to delphinj@aol.com. We take paypal . Cost is cost plus paypal plus shipping.

Daytona50
Do you still have these cables for sale? :confused:

don't hold yer breath

I think this thread is a "dead zone". I asked the same thing in December with no response & had to buy something else.
I have ONE perfectly fine ASC200 board & one non-working one. (I was looking for a replacement for the bad one). I'd be willing to sell one or both if you're interested...PM me for the details.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.