• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:B&O ICEpower 200ASC modules - 20PCS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
>>>Free Shipping (By Postal Office which will takes about 2 weeks to worldwide) .We accept Paypal. Please contact me or check my ebay store.

Hello ,

anybody knows whats going on with their ebay shop (AudioTek Shop) ? Not possible to pay them using paypail , they asks for payment to another account ... After payment they sends unpaid item message and today something about stolen account :bigeyes:

Vil

Yes I have all the 250ASX2 ICEpower you can pay for!
Forget all other Class D amps, tested all of them, and only deal with the brand new ASX2 in audiophile version.
4500 DKR per module plus UPS and PayPal fees.

Reach me at mail@peterdrost.com

Attachments

• icepower 250.jpg
    icepower 250.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 328
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.