• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 320 pcs genuine Toshiba 2SK170 Jfets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All Jfets Sold..........

I have 2 packages left of jfets purchased form Mouser Electronics about 5 to 7 years ago:
1) 160pcs 2SK170-GR SOLD
2) 100pcs 2SK170-GR SOLD
3) 60pcs 2SK170-BL SOLD
They are of course in the TO-92 form.
I will consider all offers for these 2 packages, though I prefer to sell all together.

They were purchased towards the end of when Mouser was still stocking them, direct from Toshiba, listed as Japan origin. I believe I bought them on 3 separate occasions. Mouser was and still is an authorized Toshiba distributor and of course these are considered to be genuine. These anti-static packages have not been opened, and I will not be opening them for pictures or whatever. I will not be opening the packages to sell less than the amounts labeled on them.

In addition to these, I have over 2300 other pieces of toshiba fets including 2SK170, 2SK117 and 2SJ74, but they have been purchased from various sources (most when I was in Asia), some have had their packages opened, and I'm keeping most of them. If I decide to sell any of these other jfets, they will not be sold in small quantities.

I prefer shipping the 2 packages of 2SK170 by USPS Priority Mail to USA addresses. I will accept cash, money orders and also Paypal (they will send an invoice to your email address on my behalf, and you can pay by card).

Thanks for considering these.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 462
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 454
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 438
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 441
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 433
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.