"Free" H2 (Harmonic Generator) Kits for Europe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Wow, that was quick Max! Just got back from work and the H2 drops through the letter box. Thank you very much for your troubles in organising this in such a timely and professional manner.

So, a beer for you if the gates are still open and you are allowed to enter this realm after the fiasco that is likely to hit us tomorrow!

Cheers
Neal

Wow, that was quick Max! Just got back from work and the H2 drops through the letter box. Thank you very much for your troubles in organising this in such a timely and professional manner.

So, a beer for you if the gates are still open and you are allowed to enter this realm after the fiasco that is likely to hit us tomorrow!

Cheers
Neal
Your From britain? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I just bought Popcorn for tomorrow

Oh, go on then:cheers:

Attachments

• whisky.jpg
    whisky.jpg
    984.4 KB · Views: 179
Well, I did put it together yesterday and gave it a quick try at my work desk going into my ACA. It really needs to be in an enclosure as there's a bit of buzzing but it works fine. Once I've done that I'll try it in my other systems with better speakers.

Attachments

• h2-7.jpg
    h2-7.jpg
    805.6 KB · Views: 134
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.