"Free" H2 (Harmonic Generator) Kits for Europe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well. Postnord sucks. The package has been stuck "somewhere" for the past week and half soon. No more delivery's before Christmas, so its looking bleak for this week at all.
Then there is the matter if it suddenly just disappear ... which is not uncommon with Postnord these days - its a disaster top to bottom.
So in worst case, I will be left out and actually not get my unit. I can't blame Max and Nelson, they did an outstanding job.

So we'll see. If I get it at all, I will be surprised, and also update you guy's once I have more info. Beyond this, Mary Christmas to all :)

Quick update as some member contacted me through PM as well.

All the remaining packages have left France and/or are arrived in the respective destination countries, sometimes for much more than 10 days now.

One package for a (somewhat cursed) guy in France is stuck as well and it left on monday 9 december....

I am pretty sure they will drool in after X-mas worst case...

Unfortunately I can not get any more precise tracking.

Well you never know with postal services...

The Parcel from NP that left with USPS was delivered to me by the guy who does Fedex usually and not by my postman...

It's possible that items that left France with postal services are delivered through someone else in the destination country

It all depend on the agreement. DHL will typically be in charge of the whole rout compared to national postal services which changes at the border, that is by far more sketchy compared to DHL, TNT etc. I also think its a common thing that since we - humans - started order more online, this affects the number of people not getting their shipment or its crushed etc. So far DHL has been the best for me, no issue ever. But I am sure they are not free from problems.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.