Fosgate MOSFET cant find any info?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ok gmarsh your simple request has heralded great results,
I found this here post and realized I was reading the component wrong
009.jpg

014.jpg

012.jpg

:D :D
Hi Tekko,
I always thought the role of the angry old man is mine!
Today I found my master.
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Anyway, true. Ebay is a high risk source for semiconductors.
Still, I bought a bunch of LM4562 on ebay and measured step response (config for step response: non inverting gain = 4) and noise (gain=1000) and offset (gain = 1000) in direct comparison vs my samples which I directly ordered from TI.
==> Identical noise and step response. Slightly worse offset with the ebay types, but easily in spec. Seems like this ebay purchase was not counterfeit.

@Ken
Wishing you good luck.
You will need it with the MosFets and also regarding the likelihood that not only the MosFets might be blown, but also other components.

About 80-90% chance of those beeing counterfeit. Never ever buy power mosfets off of ebay!!!
I guess for the low price I can use these for breadboard project, from the photo they dont look like the cheap counterfeit, but lets see what shows up. the seller has some questionable feedback but none for these components. don't know if I can tell the difference even when I get them.:rolleyes:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.