• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale: Hypex NC400 module and SMPS 600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypex NC400 Amplifier Module and SMPS 600 Power Supply (one of each).

Comes with all cables, mounting screws and in original packages.
Units were used by me in a test amplifier, built just to experience the Hypex sound, units were used for about 2 weeks. Both modules worked and sounded good.

Original cost of around $770 included the original unit prices, hypex shipping and transaction fee and the customs charge on receiving the items - which any US purchaser would have to pay if buying from Hypex

Asking $640, via paypal, and will include USPS shipping to anywhere in the US

Last edited:
Hi
Thanks for the interest, I have answered all PMs.

Regarding the sound I did like it and think they will make really good amps. Basically the various impressions from this forum and audiocircle were spot on though while bass was tight and deep I have heard better from some SS. The detail/resolution etc. was very good though. The difference between what I heard and my IcePower 1000 ASP mono blocks was not enough though for me to consider selling the IcePower amps and building a pair of NC400 based monos.

Regards
Jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.