• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For NL: Xmas gift

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I cleaned out my shop and stumbled over some stuff that I no longer want to keep:

- All kind of tubes, old ones, newer ones and also some sockets.
- Philips scoop with dual delayed timebase
- Citation 12 chassis with power supply
- Flatcable's
- SCSI cables
- SCSI, SCSI-W Hdiskdrives
- 2940 SCSI controller
- Various heatsinks, larger and smaller ones
- Toroid 500VA with 220V primary only
- 3 x220VA Toroid with different voltages

All these parts are free and can be collected at my place. Pls send a PM

Happy X-mas building!

Pictures ?

Good morning Tarasque,

VERY interesting...and only an hours drive.....

For me the most interesting are the tubes and the scope. If you have a picture/list of the tubes i do appreciate it. The current weather and road conditions must make the trip worthwile !

Looking forward to your reply.
Merry Christmas
Reinout
(PM sent)

Hi Tarasque,

I'm sorry I didn't reply to your PM. In the next two weeks I don't have time to come over to your place (I'd have to go by train and I miscalculated the time I have left for my study). If you can send it to me, I'd be happy to pay for that. If not, I can understand.

Regards, Joris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.