• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fluke Temperature Probe and aligator clips!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello guys! I have a "brand new" never used Fluke 80BK-A
Integrated DMM Temperature Probe and the Fluke alligator clips, Again these are brand new original Fluke that came with my Fluke 87V.I know I will never use them lol. I would like to trade them for test probes from mouser. Must be new and original with "yellow Fluke logo on them".
Mouser Part #:676-TL175. I think it is a fair trade since the Fluke TL175 are around $25 from Mouser.;)

PS: I was checking the prices and all these will be around $70 for the DMM temperature probes and the alligator clips. These are ORIGINAL Fluke accessories. I will post pictures later.

Last edited:
pictures!

These are the trade: They are new and have never been used.;)

Attachments

• SAM_0472.JPG
    SAM_0472.JPG
    753.4 KB · Views: 85
  • SAM_0476.JPG
    SAM_0476.JPG
    757.4 KB · Views: 77
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.