First Watt M2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
NO NO

ANADIGIT

isn't back-engineering sort of low punch , considering that Nelson didn't published ,even partial , exact schm of M2 ?

No, that's my dream SCH not a real thing but I think it should be 75% correct.
I don't have front end schematic because I'll try to put another front end on this topology, 14-20dB gain with SE tube but I need to invert output phase.

Regard
Anadigit

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
well , I didn't made any sort of analysis what will happen if you include those TL431 there....
whatever - I have exact schmtc , but I didn't had idea to publish it and say - that's my dream schm :rofl:

on the other hand - I deciphered NP's opto-bias and included it in my Babelfish J2 ; and that's exactly the reason why you can't find that schematic on-line .

Last edited:
ANADIGIT

isn't back-engineering sort of low punch , considering that Nelson didn't published ,even partial , exact schm of M2 ?

No, that's my dream SCH not a real thing but I think it should be 75% correct.
I don't have front end schematic because I'll try to put another front end on this topology, 14-20dB gain with SE tube but I need to invert output phase.

Regard
Anadigit

Anadigit, I have replied to your PM re J2 which I think you were up to the same thing with the M2 now. Buying an original to open it up and trace up the circuitry is indeed below the belt muai thai...returning it after from what I understand from your pm? It's not fair to Nelson but also the seller.

Please respect NP's IP and just be thankful for what he has shared thru the years.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.