• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

First One - mosFET amplifier module

Hi Christophe

Only one power supply has to be the chosen one, the best one. ;)

Regarding PM, I can do and I already did the amps all the way DC coupled, DC servo, more than 50 transistors per channel, but First One project was intended to be different, just like it is now. I don't want to make any changes since v1.3 is among the best ones out there. If you consider the size of PCB, parts count and performance only few are there to stand beside. So no general changes on my mind, few details to be polished to mirror finish and that's it. :)

Still waiting for mine to get back from Repair. It was pretty good so far,but when I switched back to normal PSU with 4x10.000 BG WKZ Caps(2 per Side) everything sounds more natural,Instruments seem to have more Body.And You hear that right off and don`t have to search for little Details.That`s why I wonder if it`s worth a try.

Thought I go look here.

Here is a very nice smps for your needs, give big voltages switchable.

and my board of a loudspeaker measurement jigg, amps is not yet ready.

regards

kees
Welcome kees :wave2:

Thanks for your attention and thoughtful words. Nice projects on your jigg, I wish you could make them all sing soon. ;)

Regarding SMPS, I see very well designed schematic, universal as variety of voltages are selectable, with good totem pole driver chip, also coupling transformer for four output mosfets gates looks like the best solution. Hopefully someday your SMPS will see the daylight of this world. :up:

Stay in touch. :)

PSU for preamplifier

:cool:

Attachments

• FG21202 FIAMM.jpg
    FG21202 FIAMM.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 653