• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

First One - mosFET amplifier module

Topping dac & preamps

I would be more happy to have those modules and have safe replacements than to sell them...
But it is how it is...

Can someone recommend a good preamp for them ? Not analog ones. Have to have the ability to amplify the input signal.

Have a look at Topping dac & preamps - excellent.
Some of them have remote control & headphone output.

JMK

I have a pair of FO V1.4 L modules, never use it, for sale.
If anyone interested send me a message....

Attachments

• DSC_0285.jpg
    DSC_0285.jpg
    760.3 KB · Views: 336
Double the dissipated power ?
The ideal quiescent current of each die in a lateral mosfet is around 125mA, where they are thermally neutral. Take into account double dies and total number of them. (8 for a L module ?)
In each Die? So you mean 250 ma I'll n a Double Die? I think 110.ma will do it in a Double Die. 250 is way to much if voltage is 90 v.

Hi Tournesol, what happen to Pizzicato thread? If that amp will really work great, that will be the way to go and everybody can DIY it. If there's a 100 watt version it will be more better.

It seems like we're not gonna get new First One modules anymore. Lazy Cat design/amp probably been bought by a Company that make amps and now they own the rights (just my assumption), so he can no longer sell the modules here. But he could have said something to let us know, so everybody can move on.