• The Vendor's Bazaar forum is for commercial offers and transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

First One - mosFET amplifier module

Attachments

• F3151044-01.jpg
    F3151044-01.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 545
Last Night I found the Problem ,I tried a lot and found out that FO with SMPS doesn`t like a Main Filter in Front. Every other Gear I got ,has no Problem with it,tried every Combination .Is that Normal ? I mean,I`m happy that I found it,but with the Filter in Front it sounds better ,even with that Noise.

Hi taccodude,
Could you let me know what kind of filter did you use?
I configured the FO temporarily as attached photo.
Overall sounds are great.
However I can hear some high frequency noise(hum?) from both speakers.
If I disconnect input cable from J1, the hum disappears completely. The hum only occurs input cable is connected. Also it doesn't matter whether input cable is connected with any source or not.

My setup is as below:
- Power: SMPS1200A400 * 2
- AC input: 224.5V / 60Hz
- DC input: +/- 54.8V
- Calibration: VAS, DC offset, idle bias current meet the spec.

Attachments

• 749.jpg
    749.jpg
    907.1 KB · Views: 523
Hi taccodude,
Could you let me know what kind of filter did you use?
I configured the FO temporarily as attached photo.
Overall sounds are great.
However I can hear some high frequency noise(hum?) from both speakers.
If I disconnect input cable from J1, the hum disappears completely. The hum only occurs input cable is connected. Also it doesn't matter whether input cable is connected with any source or not.

My setup is as below:
- Power: SMPS1200A400 * 2
- AC input: 224.5V / 60Hz
- DC input: +/- 54.8V
- Calibration: VAS, DC offset, idle bias current meet the spec.

Do you hear the hum with one channel only?

Or only with both channels?