Finally Found TPA3255 gerber files.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Team,
I am looking to build class D amp TPA3251/TPA3255 and searched threads for Gerber files. not found any.
But Chipdipru has creative common license.
GitHub - chipdipru/RDC2-0034-TPA3255-classD-amplifier: Усилитель мощности класса D. TPA3255, PurePath, 315Вт Stereo или 600Вт Mono.
GitHub - chipdipru/LCF05: 2nd Order L-C Output Filter for Class D amplifier
any thoughts on this. My soldering skills are very basic never tried smd parts.
Initially I thought buy from aliexpress but previously I had strange experience with ESS2098Q2M board noisy.

So this time I am thinking to build my self. need 30W to 40W clean output each channel.
Please let us know your guidance on this.

Thanks,
Nag

images

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 378
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 373
The layout of this PCB is awful to me...
DOC004112676.jpg

DOC004112672.jpg

I have one bundle at home, waiting for Rigol DS1054Z to arrive to me next week to test the amp and to open a thread about it.
Here is mine:
TPA3255-russian-bundle.jpg

My heatsink is from a Gigabyte PC mainboard and I use small fan, not shown in the picture.

Last edited:
Hi DZWER,
Thanks for the pic. As per the chipdip we can use it with 4 channels using capacitors in output path. Do you have any knowledge about it. Is it will imapct any sound quality.
I am planning to clone lxmini so need 4 channels with 30W-40W each channel.
Thanks,
Nag.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.