Fast midrange driver

So, you post on a public forum and don't want people to question you on it? Are people only allowed to agree with you? I've simply been trying to understand what you've been saying and so far have found no evidence that you are describing an actual effect. In that case the problem is yours. The rule in life is, you make the claim, you back it up, which so far I haven't seen you do. If you ever do back it up with useful evidence I will gladly acknowledge that as I will have learned something from the experience.
You questioned it and I have acknowledged few times enough people can read it already many times, let people decide
If they want to discuss it,

if you think it is my problem fine. I am not keeping and disrupt you from discussing your finding and observation.

Now let me discuss it with others who are interested, as I have done to yours.

I'm not stopping anyone, and I resent the implication that I am.
Sorry if what I said caused you to feel uncomfortable, noted.

Some hear significant difference, some don’t find significant difference. Both can be discussed separately and continued both ways.

So I wont discuss your findings and try
to convince you otherwise.

Your view on my findings has been acknowledged and noted.

All I have been trying to say is, that if you can hear these differences, and wish to isolate them to the cone only beyond conventional measurements, then show it. If someone can then I will be grateful, but in the light of that, I tend not to accept unsupported assertions, not just against you, or here, or audio, but in most things.
Perceptions are not always reliable or repeatable. Usually not.