• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F.S. EV, TTLS, McIntosh

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
TTLS, DIY Spud, Lascala, various horns

Qty 2 PRV wg45 horns like new Price $50.00 for both-could be shipped

Amazon.com: PRV Audio WG45-50 2" 90 x 40 ABS Waveguide 4-Bolt: Musical Instruments

Qty 2 EV HP9040 $100.00 for the pair-Local pickup

Qty 1 Jamboree cab free

Qty 1 Jamborette cab Free

Please feel free to ask any questions or throw tomatoes, have a nice day.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

a0f45e008c94fc554f652dc4593a6106.jpg

Pm me for more pics or offers.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Faitals added to the group

I was just thinking,

If anyone wants just the drivers or the horns, it would be $250.00 for a pair of horns or $250.00 for a pair of drivers.

If I sell just the horns, I would have a pair of Faitals pro hf200 I would sell for $350.00. The Faitals are like new, barely been used and are the 16 ohm version. If you wanted to put the Faitals on the EV horns I would make a deal and sell for $550.00.

Thanks for looking.

I thought I would try and sweeten the deal. Just about a complete home theater setup.

TTLS-$200.00
EV's-$500.00
VTA6-$200.00
MC2100-$500.00
Through in the Behringer Inuke1000dsp for $125.00-like new
Totaling $1525.00 if someone was to do local pick up on all the gear I would through in a Jamboree single I built housing 2-k33's. Build yourself one more Jamboree and pick a Minidsp and you have yourself a complete 2 channel system for $1525.00.

I even have a pair of Drifts that are a diy experiment by Dave Harris at Fastlane Audio. They house a 10" woofer with his conical tweeter and selenium driver and crossover. These were built like a pro surround speaker with a 15 degree downward angle. Throw those in we'll keep it and even $1750.00.

Heck one could cut the Jamboree in half and have their Left and right speaker right there. Come up with a center of some sort you have a complete surround sound.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.