Explendid amplifier designed by Michael Bittner, our MikeB

Well Epupa, old guys have tongue!

And we can feel the delicious flavor of the food too...alike the younger ones.

Well guys, thank you by the company.....i have to go.

We had fun..... but Mikeks run away...too much competition...ahahaha.

I will return latter.

Good to have fun, and make jokes and let our life going with good mood.

regards,

Carlos

In my mind it is always Friday and Saturday nigth.

Well, i am living with me remembering....i am sure i have many remenberings, alike you may have too.

I already lost a sister for Cancer, my mother for Cancer, already lost a wife....so..... after you passed those problems, not more is hard to you, as the worst you could survive.

I will go...building meeting, people want to fire our manager...i will go to defend him..... my family has 8 appartments in this building, so i will enter with 8 votes.... problem will finish as soon as votation start.

People that want to fire him, are exactly the ones do not pay their obligations related the community...they may be defending the democracy in this building.

regards,

Carlos

No problem Christer, you do not need to apologize for nothing

All clear with you, nothing you said made me remenber...was the date, the day is my memory reference Christer.

Really, nothing related your words, actions,...all clear...all rigth.

I am also fine...just i remenber my worst pains connected to this eleventh of November.

You are not guilty, the oposite, you are noted to be kind everytime you enter our forum, and in any moment i had perceived bad intentions in your words.

regards,

Carlos

So my output trannies arrived from the US of A today. What I have at both channels now is when I put 22V on V+ i get 17 on V-. I have an adjustable mains transformer and use a test PSU of a bridge and two 10.000µ caps with a 8.2k resistor in parallel with each one. Without load, the voltages are fine. Any ideas?

Lukas

12 Cents said:

That would be very interesting! Maybe a picture of the inside of your amp...?

Here is the image of signal wiring of my amp. I use XLR input connectors, though inputs are single-ended. The reason is to utilize all the possibilities given by 10R R2 resistors between IGND and power GND. Both cables between preamp and amp and internal cables are shielded twisted pairs. Together with 10R resistors this arrangement yields excellent hum and EMI supression (see the review spectra), and no ground loops are created.

Attachments

• sig_cables.jpg
    sig_cables.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 996
Hi friends, Anatech and Mastertech....this was made by Michael

Long time ago...i asked him....i was thinking to produce, as can be cheap, produce nice sound to normal, common, standard humans (not audiophiles), and beeing discrete, the cost is not so high.

He face heat problems, and felt annoying develop this one forgeting Symassym that was a baby those days.

I said him to forget...but if i perceive him with spare time, i will ask him to finish this design, as this one can be constructed as kits, with price that can be interesting even for my country.

In this special case, i have some personal interest, related make money with it.

Will wait Michael, the poor guys had not time enougth to cut his hair....i think he will not finish that thing...but will try to ask him.

He love challenges.

"Well Michael, in my personal point of view, you are NOT competent enougth to produce class D!"...ahahahahahah!

Now he is challenged!

Maybe can work!

hehe

Carlos

12 Cents said:
Now I wired up a better PSU -> ah, better.

Q: What happens if I leave out C14 completely? Cause that's just what I did. :crazy: :Ohno:

Nothing bad to the components. Pavel did that during testing of the compensation optimization. As I read the circuit (danger, amateur speculation), that cap will bypass the 22k resistor and increase feedback above about 30kHz. Lowering the value raises the transition frequency.

Sheldon