Etching PCB:s

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The process that i use is this:
http://myweb.cableone.net/wheedal/pcb.htm

In step 5 i use boiled tap water, i leave the board there for about 30 min to cook the paper (make the fiber of the paper more soft), after that i just peel off the paper very very easy.

Here are some samples:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I've done many boards all with 100% success with that process.

problems about pcb etch

dear all reader,
i have etch some pcb which are not etch properly can any one help me.with regards masood alvi

Attachments

• IMAG0453.jpg
    IMAG0453.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMAG0454.jpg
    IMAG0454.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMAG0455.jpg
    IMAG0455.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 46
  • IMAG0456.jpg
    IMAG0456.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 45
Quite ok. Just that some are over etch.
Make sure when you expose the board over the UV, the overlay should be
sticking close to the board. This is to prevent the UV from entering those trace you want to preserve. If you use laser toner method, make sure you have good transfer. When etching, try to stir the agent against the board. This is to ensure the etching process is even throughout the board.

This may be a reference to you,
DIY Home PCB Fabrication

dear all reader,
i have etch some pcb which are not etch properly can any one help me.with regards masood alvi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.