• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Elna Cerafines 500V 220uF+220uF

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nice one Andy!

Nice one Andy!

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of Cerafines for use in Solid State Amps, they do sound smooth though and will improve a lot of Amps, I used to install them in Arcams and Robertson 4010s to good effect, but with certain amps they just dont have it. (in my opinion of course!) Cue Flame from CeraFan!

Mozfet

80 GBP for Both of Course!

Hi Nick,

yes I can ship to Malaysia, postage would be paid by yourself at cost, should not be too much and I can get you a price Monday. The price of 80 GBP is for Both Capacitors, I like to think the prices for all the items I'm currently selling is reasonable and fair. Payment, well could you obtain an International Money Order in GBP, or a Bank Draft in GBP drawn on a UK Bank, these can be obtained from certain Travel Agents if your Bank cannot help. you can e-mail me at: goodstuff57_NO_SPAM@hotmail.com (removing the _NO_SPAM of course!)

Mozfet

Electrolytic Voltage

I believe as long as you have an Electrolytic Biased at at least 30% of the max voltage ie 150V in this case they should be fine, at less than (I think its 25%) of the max voltage they cease to operate correctly.

Nick can you contact me via e-mail, I'll get a price today but I would prefer to discuss further details (ie my Bank details) via e-mail.

Mozfet

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.