• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

E-MU 0404 USB - audio recorder/player 192Khz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale

This is the stand alone USB recorder/ player for home recording in 192 Khz to 44Khz standard. I will try to post the pictures soon. I do not have the original AC adapter, but using another wall wart supply with simple 7805 Votage regulator - This works fine in my Windows 10. I can email the copy of the distribution available or host it my google drive for download.
This uses the best ADC chip and many threads in DIYAudio shows ways to improve the capture Thd/noise performance as well as using for FFT analysis.

I expect 70$ ( i spent more but used this little as I have RTX analyzer)
plus shipping Paypal will be preferred and can ship anywhere - only constraint will be shipping costs
PM me for any questions or offers
I will also list HP339A and probably RTX Analyzer as well
location Austin TX - members can pick it up if they live close !
kannan

Last edited:
Pictures

Attachments

• IMG_2499 (2).jpg
    IMG_2499 (2).jpg
    582.4 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_2500 (2).jpg
    IMG_2500 (2).jpg
    433.5 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2501 (2).jpg
    IMG_2501 (2).jpg
    643.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2498 (2).jpg
    IMG_2498 (2).jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 136
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.