Dx Supply, output adjustable, stabilized power supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Files for you to etch at home... diy files... these from Juan Vargas Diaz

the main international supplier of Dx pcboards.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Dx Regulator bottom.jpg
    Dx Regulator bottom.jpg
    481.2 KB · Views: 671
  • Dx Regulator size.jpg
    Dx Regulator size.jpg
    586.3 KB · Views: 699
  • Dx Regulator top.jpg
    Dx Regulator top.jpg
    793.1 KB · Views: 655
Pcboard from Juan and from Zimmer... the differences are very few

Almost the same .... well... i am not skilled about..but looks almost the same to me.

Zimmer pcboards... Juan pcboards made in China and the Brazilian model made in Brazil

It looks Brazilian ones are painted both sides.... this is the main difference.... and the difference of price gonna be because of that.

Zimmer informed 37.5 USD the kit,.... Juan informed 35 USD the kit... shipment for your country not included in this price... they are getting informations about and have not informed yet.

Zimmer fixed the lower price he can..also Juan..no more for discount... this is taking too much time for us discussing...so.... let's go with the lower price possible.... prices stablished at minimum.

Kit includes three pcboards...one for the Supply and two pcboards for the Power Audio Amplifier.

None of these pcboards are available for shipping today.... they may accept reservation of pcboards but they gonna be shipped next month.... i have asked them to accept reservations and not to collect money yet.... till pcboards arrive their homes.

PCboards are fiberglass, 1.6 milimeters thickness, 1 once (ounce?) copper, painted white both sides with black silk screen in the Brazilian pcboard and painted blue with white silk screen in the International unit... both gonna have solder mask at the bottom... well.... almost the same to my point of view.... the difference is paint both sides against paint one side

Do not order here, or to me.... order or reservations must be sent directly to Zimmer and Juan... i hope i can dedicate myself to instructions, to make videos and to give follow up.

Juan Vargas Diaz
vargasmongo@yahoo.com

Fábio Zimmer
imap.eletro@gmail.com

regards,

Carlos

I will upload files from Zimmer too

Details you can see at the Dx Super A thread.

CEM-1 material is transparent...pcboard from Juan gonna be made using that modern material...light blue colour of the material..and them blue paint over...so...semi transparent as he told you.

Maybe this colour..because this one was made in China too.... lovely turquoise colour..i hope this gonna be the colour...please Juan... ask informs about it.

Make your reservations.... Juan will order only 50 kits in the first batch..this gonna vanish fast because we already have some reservations.

If option is Zimmer..then make reservation too.... this way he will decide if gonna order 100 kits, 200 kits or 400 kits.

You gonna see portuguese silk screen.... the real pcboards from Zimmer will have english language silk screen.

Zimmer pcboards are white with black silk screen...made in fiberglass...and features are the same in both pcboards...layout is different..both tested by me and very good.

Price of 37.5 USD to the kit, that includes two audio amplifier pcboards and one supply pcboard..shipment not included.

Zimmer and Juan are researching to inform price of Shipment to America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Supercharged small.jpg
    Supercharged small.jpg
    637 KB · Views: 763
Here you gonna have Zimmer files

Enjoy..... we are translating the silk screen..the real pcboard will come in English.

Juan pcboad may be available soon...but Zimmer may delay 20 to 30 days to have them available...also you gonna have delivery time.

I do imagine Juan gonna be faster..because Chinese gonna produce..they are fast.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• DX SUPPLY Rev02A COBRE SILK.pdf
    39 KB · Views: 362
  • DX SUPPLY Rev02A COBRE TONNER.pdf
    39.1 KB · Views: 340
  • DX SUPPLY Rev02A DIMENSÕES.pdf
    61.3 KB · Views: 365
Here you have more files from Zimmer

Juan is the main international supplier from the Corporation...but Zimmer is not forbiden to supply if you want his pcboards.

I really prefer to have International pcboards to the international community and Brazilian pcboards to Brasil...but this is up to you..... free will to decide.

All files for DIY are provided, also follow up, help and assistance...you do not have to buy any pcboards..you can make by yourself.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Guia de montagem Dx Supply Rev02A vista inferior.jpg
    Guia de montagem Dx Supply Rev02A vista inferior.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 743
  • DX SUPPLY Rev02A MASK TONNER.pdf
    43.9 KB · Views: 273
  • DX SUPPLY Rev02A MASK SILK.pdf
    43.9 KB · Views: 318
Juan will be receiving these pcboards soon

Make your reservation.... watch and see they are not too many.

When receiving the package, Juan will imediatelly assemble a supply and an amplifier to be sure everything was made correctly following the gerbers sent.

He will produce pictures to publish and will ship one kit for me.

Then he gonna open a group buy thread, in our group buy section to collect some orders.

I suggest you not to wait...make reservation...but do not send money untill the pcboards arrive at Juan home.

All data sent to Juan must be confirmed...ask him to send you back your own adress, written with his own hands, to check if all numbers are correct.

Juan is instructed to use the most safety way he has to ship.... will be a famous US company for shipment.

You must check Juan that must check you to be sure everything gonna be all right.... humans are subjected to mistakes.... so.... check me and i will check Juan that will check you that gonna check me..not kidding...it is serious.... we must check one another, to avoid any failure..help us to help you

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• Juan pcboards 6.jpg
    Juan pcboards 6.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 162
  • Juan pcboards 5.jpg
    Juan pcboards 5.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 170
  • Juan pcboards 3.jpg
    Juan pcboards 3.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Juan pcboards 2.jpg
    Juan pcboards 2.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 118
  • Juan pcboards 1.jpg
    Juan pcboards 1.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 582
I will be happy with your review dear Ranchu32

Both are very good...compare them in the same power level.... i am glad an aussie gonna do it...i love your people.

about layout, pdfs and pictures..if something is missed here..then you can have them in this link.

I am in several International and Brazilian foruns..so...there are a lot of places you can have the stuff.

Also in my own forum... Amplificadores DX

diysmps

Soon i will see if something is needed to be posted here..if something is really missed.

regards,

Carlos

Here you have Brazilian layout.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• P-CAD EDA - [DX SUPPLY COBRE SILK].pdf
    38.6 KB · Views: 316
  • P-CAD EDA - [DX SUPPLY COBRE TONN].pdf
    38.6 KB · Views: 265
  • P-CAD EDA - [DX SUPPLY DIMENSIONS].pdf
    59.5 KB · Views: 256
  • P-CAD EDA - [DX SUPPLY MASK SILK].pdf
    39.1 KB · Views: 254
  • P-CAD EDA - [DX SUPPLY MASK TONN].pdf
    39.2 KB · Views: 247
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.