Dx Precision, finally released... now debugged and better than HRII

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nordic will build prototype to test board and will open group

buy very soon...this is our agreement...very soon.

I have asked him to tell folks to order HRII group buy fast and to close, for a period of monthes, HRII group buy, and to concentrate into Precision I..to go forward..to advance into models..not to be stopped into HRII.

Nordic wants orders on Precision 1... this way will be able to order a single test prototype board to be sure everything gonna be all rigth... having good number, this will happens more fast.

So.... this is non profit... into Precision 1 also non profit, people can say if want..this will move things forward.

Place your orders... when reach the minimum number prototype will be ordered using money collected in advance... will be tested and boards to face orders will be manufactured

regards,

Carlos

Hi Hugh, Carlos is fine, he is just busy on some forums in Brasil.

Attachments

• dxclassicproto.jpg
    dxclassicproto.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 773
Just busy Hugh, my dear teacher.

Feeding two brazilian forums with tutorials and explaining how my amplifiers works.

Feeding Orkut with communitty called Dx amplifier.

Discussing into MSN, "Corporation..ahahahah" subjets,

Answering questions from Brazilian forums...people here do not have knowledge alike this forum we are now..... they have very basic questions.

Teaching them Ohms law and basic formulas, how to test transistors, how to make transformers into your home... you know those things.

Also answering Orkut...same problem...very basic questions.

Nico finished Precision 1 board.... Nico have re-designed Dx Amplifier board, the Dx Standard, also called Vanilla and Classic.

Nico have reduced (Nordic) the board to reduce price to brazil,

250 boards ordered in Advanced something laboratories in USA..will delay 30 to 40 days to obtain high discount.

And will be offering boards to brasil only.

Nico has Gerbers and he can work with Dx Classic too if he wants.

The group buy continue open, and will be never closed, and HRII will continue to be offered, also Precision 1 will be offered.

Boards, from me, will not travel outside country.... but some USA folks will be able to have it contacting a friend in USA.

Also Nico can provide.... go to him about the subject.

We arrange very small boards, to allow small price to brasil, were people has not too much big money.

Everything is fine Hugh, family, health and all stuff....Nico is a friend and everything will gonna be all rigth.

Nico is official Corporation Distributor ...he can do whatever he wants, to give for free, to offer samples, to make special orders, to modify boards to special customers, to produce big board with 5 or 6 amplifiers on it (maybe 25 by 6 centimeters long)... well..he is free.

What Nico cannot do..our agreement, to offer Dx Classic, with price level smaller related Brasil offer.... only that...the rest..to paint yellow, to make rouded boards with sharpened corners or whatever he wants he is free to make.... there's only that point where we gonna have figth.

So, he cannot open group buy to Dx Classic.... as the price will not be cost price.

I will talk to the US friend if he can help into different problems that may appear.

Never mind and be happy.

regards,

Carlos

I will be doing some DX classic PCB's via the regular sales route away from this forum, and yes as Carlos said, it wil be a tiny bit higher price than what is offered to Brasil. The boards may not even be 100% the same, and will, if my protoype has anything to say about it, be about 5mm wider and allow a tiny bit more freedom in component choice.

HRII and Classic will also be available as assembled modules.

We may at the end of the year if there are enough of you guys interested look at some kit groupbuys for components etc. again like the first HRII run.

For the time being I needed to alter things a little to try and break even... and get quicker results to buyers.

The catalog will be undergoing a major content reshuffle this week.

Nordic, please upload to me, as soon as possible, the Gerber and

all Eagle files needed to order boards.

I want to order 20 of each one because brazilian friends are asking me to provide them those amplifiers.

Upload to my mail adress;

panzertoo@yahoo.com

Those files to allow me to order HRII and Precision 1

The Precision 1, even not ready, send the way it is now a days, i have a friend that can finish or fix something missed.

regards,

Carlos

Have received all stuff, exception is the Precision 1

Thank you,

upload Precision 1 gerber files and Eagle images, all stuff, as soon as possible to my mail.

panzertoo@yahoo.com

You have order to Precision 1, and no group buy opened...hehee... we are delayed...not only you...but also i am delayed as i have not published the prototype pictures.

I have old prototype of Precision 1, made in september...maybe will use them to have some time to built it once more.

sorry folks...but sound quality is guaranteed...enjoy Dx sonics, made for your pleasure.

And now, eating thousands of brands, not more hundreds!

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.