• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Dutch Aleph-X parts groupbuy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
DEF26 DEF27

I would have a similar problem switching to the DEF26. The DEF 27 is a 40Cm wide sink. I need to dissipate 350W per sink and therefor need a DEF27/240. I also have metalwork ready for a 40Cm wide sink.

I'm still willing to pickup and distribute what ever order we can combine to reduce order and shipping cost.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Hello everybody!

I had some other things to do but I'm back. :)

I ordered some nice heatsinks (KL-273/150/sw) from clofis.nl a few months ago. They are really massive and can dissipiate 500 Watt easily. I don't know the exact specs yet, but they are big enough for sure. :D

Attachments

• pict2384.jpg
    pict2384.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 350
Seifert kl271/150

According to the specs, the KL271/150 has a 0.12c/W figure. @ 150W the delta temp should not exceed 18 degrees C or 40C in an average living room.

Would you have the ability to measure the temperature? Can you easaly tuch the heatsinks?
(Typically you can just tuch the heatsinks below 50C):hot:

For the KL273/150 that would mean that you only can disipate around 230W.

I thought this was the graph posted for the KL273 ?

For 150 mm height the graph translates to :

delta t = 18 >>> ~ 400 watts
delta t = 28 >>> ~ 620 watts

supposing 22C ambient, heatsink temp at 40C or 50 C as posted.
imo, heatsink temp of 40C is a waste of big humps of alloy.

Attachments

• kl-273d.gif
    kl-273d.gif
    12.4 KB · Views: 285
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.