Doubling wires

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Getting together my materials for the F6 build including power supply. Does anyone have any thoughts on where to get suitable quality wire in the necessary guages and sufficiently assorted colors? Does anybody sell a package for hobbyists like use who don't want to buy large quantities?
Hey
I searched for a “package “ of wire as well. Never really found anything of the type Colin described. Several places offer it individually but not in a convenient package 🤨. I ended buying some from consolidated and tube depot Tubedepot.com and Conwire.comI used 16 awg from IEC to terminal block for the transformer and rectifier bridges to psu pcb. I used 18awg from output of psu to amplifier boards. The outputs are 20 awg and the inputs are shielded 26 awg solid core copper. My f6 is at 30 hours of break-in with no issues.
What are you doing for the bias and offset circuits? I can’t recommend picodumbs 3 leds highly enough.
https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pas...a-amps-possibly-dumbest-idea-post6851970.html