dont need a DEQX, but want something similiar

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My father is a VERY big Audiofile, and he has a DEQX that retails for several grand, I'm not quite up to drop that much for audio EQ. I like the adjustability of the system (better than building a hard wired Xover). Does someone make a small simple digital EQ? Something I could hook up to a computer, download an EQ and then remove the computer and keep the EQ? Be able to have a WIDE range of frequencies to choose from. The DEQX has ALOT of options which I like, I'm just not willing to pay +$5k for it.

Well looks like I may not need one after all. I'm looking into adding a small form factor embedded computer in there running XPe. This should be able to do the HardDrive play back that I wanted, plus allow options for computer EQ, room adj., etc.

Thanks for your help tho!

PS. I'm currently looking at these people right now. They also have a Pico PC thats even smaller! But this one has SATA and DVI so it's an all in one for me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.