Does this explain what generates gravity?

Author of Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll (aka mathematician Charles Dodgson) did not believe that it was justified to use imaginary numbers in mathematics.

In the Mad Hatter's tea party it was always tea-time, no matter the time, because time had left the room. According to Dodgson, the whole world would eventually turn into a massive Mad Hatter’s tea party if imaginary numbers had their way.

I read it here: https://www.scienceabc.com/pure-sciences/what-is-imaginary-time.html
I bet he and Terrence McKenna hung out together in the outer realms, and had absolutely massive parties. Carroll chopping porcinis for afternoon tea and McKenna tinkering with the flux kaleidoscope.

Forget the Mad Hatter, we're all mad here! :D

1684946237422.png

This is consequence of missing ontology, more exactly: missing distinction of object and concept: Our "physicists" are mostly "philosophers", and also only unsuitable;-)

Think of all the time and money I wasted on my university education! I could have gotten the real "truth" from a half wit ding dong on the internet that makes copious use of scare quotes.

Made a lot of sense to me...

'Well', Steve, it was nice to be reminded of that bit of history!

1685040871147.png

Eratosthenes measured the circumference of the Earth over 2 millenia ago, but some misguided souls stilll insist the World is flat! o_O

1685039540327.png

At noon on the summer solstice, the sun shone straight down the well at Syene (S), while the pole at Alexandria (A) cast a shadow.

If we take the angle subtended by the shadow of the pole as 7.2 degrees then the full 360 degrees corresponds to (800/7.2 x 360) or 40,000 km.

So who was the Guy who measured the Circumferance of the Earth? Clearly not Erastosthenes.

Clearly not, as it was Eratosthenes, not Erastosthenes who is credited with measuring the circumference of the Earth. ;)

What is this "logical inconsistency" that you detect? If you are implying that someone did it before him, that is not the case.

When the ancient Greek philosopher Pythagoras first suggested that the Earth was round in 500 BC, his claim was dismissed as unreasonable. Decades later, Greek philosopher Aristotle proved Pythagoras correct when he concluded that the Earth was spherical by observing celestial bodies from different locations across the planet. Ancient mathematicians and self-proclaimed astronomers also tried to prove Aristotle wrong, but eventually concurred that Earth was indeed spherical. About 2,000 years ago, long after the Earth was proved to be round, Eratosthenes of Cyrene, a Greek polymath, poet, astronomer, mathematician, librarian, and geographer, sought to establish the planet's circumference.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles...y-measure-the-circumference-of-the-earth.html

'Well', Steve, it was nice to be reminded of that bit of history!

View attachment 1177633

Eratosthenes measured the circumference of the Earth over 2 millenia ago, but some misguided souls stilll insist the World is flat! o_O

View attachment 1177628

At noon on the summer solstice, the sun shone straight down the well at Syene (S), while the pole at Alexandria (A) cast a shadow.

If we take the angle subtended by the shadow of the pole as 7.2 degrees then the full 360 degrees corresponds to (800/7.2 x 360) or 40,000 km.
Simultaneous/synchronized measurements 800km apart?

Please note that the circumference also pertains to a circle, not necessarily to a sphere, so I believe that everyone still has the right to believe in what they want regarding our beloved Mother Earth. ;) :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumference