Does making distortion measurement of cable make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
I know what aliasing is. The question was about how to best classify it as a type of distortion?

That presupposes that it is a type of distortion.
Why not call it 'aliasing'? That seems to be an accepted term in the engineering community.
Why always these attempts to confuse us with trying to mess up perfectly understandable and accepted terms and definitions??

Jan

Joined 2009
Paid Member
This is basic manipulation technique ( i don't mean/imply it is done consciously here because it is very basic but nonetheless this is it).

The same technique was used large scale by cigarets makers wrt cancer or oil industry and pseudo scientific climate change 'debate'.

There is some interesting documentary on Arte ( european TV) about it atm.

Andy2: does your definition of 'liberty' imply to think like you?

If this is the case then in my mind this is not classified under the same definition as liberty. But maybe it is a cultural issue...

Last edited:
There are people who can't handle freedom. So un-American.
REAL Freedom, among other minor aspects, implies being freely able to elect people to govern over you who will do what YOU The People want and be accountable for it if they don´t.

That concept has been replaced by being able to poop on a Restaurant table and nobody being able to stop you, specially any Authority figure, doubly so if you scream "I´m doing it because I´m FREE!!!".

There´s a Country which I Love but won´t name where such travesty runs rampant. :mad:

Because this is DIY fun
PLEASE point at and quote the DIY part, I don´t seem to find it in this over 200 post thread. :rolleyes:

"Fun?" ..... Tik Tok is "fun" :rolleyes:
Have you watched the average content?
This is basic manipulation technique
Of course, nobody wants to be accused of "being un-American" :rolleyes: and that´used to "justify" anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.