• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Does anyone have the schematic for Transcendant Sound Mini Beast?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm really not looking to build this amp or I would have ordered the kit. I am however, interested in OTL designs at the moment and was looking to see what other people have done (thankfully many designs are public knowledge). If anyone has the schematic I would really be interested in seeing it. I already own his book, so I don't need his other schematics, which don't include any single ended OTL designs.
Thanks for any help!

Think it's copyrighted that is why you don't find it on the net, but you can find some photos here esp underside, can glean some insight from it. Choke (double) loaded cathode output have a coupling capacitor not dissimilar to this one.

You can read my 2 threads if you want my to see my version ideas and practical. I have also some latest development to be posted soon.

Thanks. I'll check out those threads!
That eBay photo makes it a lot easier for me. I really just wanted to see what the output stage looked like out of curiosity. Should be easy enough to reverse engineer from that photo (minus the values, of course). Although a schematic would still be easier.

Some data about the patent of the transcendent.
Probably not exactly the same but close (I hope).
Into tree pieces to fit here.
Mona

Attachments

• Trdt1.png
    Trdt1.png
    905.8 KB · Views: 276
  • Trdt2.png
    Trdt2.png
    872.1 KB · Views: 295
  • Trdt3.jpg
    Trdt3.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 258
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.