DLH Amplifier: The trilogy with PLH and JLH amps

Gaborbela, shall I send another pair to you too?

all the best to you all
---------
Klaus

I do not have these PC boards, I wanted to make a homebrew type like so many other PC boards waiting to be finalized and etched. To that, I have to go to Staples (a bit far away) to do laser copy for Iron transfer. Winter time out of my disability I stay at home as much as possible. I can not drive at all so any travel is difficult to me. In case you decide I will take a set of PC boards I will not need to wait until spring. Please PM me. Thank you!

I received my 2 pcb from Klaus !!
thank you to all contributors !!
I just finished my nac42/nap 110 clone,i still have a tubes amp on the table to finish, and this one will take me time and after I start the DLH!

PS: I like the white points to the optional/additional parts :)
Klaus :cheers:

Anybody can share please a import-ready BOM for Mouser site? Thanks!

I am not experienced and probably will chose bad parts.. :|

Hello arcgotic,
Here is attached bom with mouser part nos. Done quickly.
once you add all parts in the bom to mouser cart (copy part numbers from attached file and search in mouser search field and specify qty and click add to cart), please share the cart here. I will have look again.

regards
Prasi

Attachments

• DLH_BOM_Prasi.zip
    15.7 KB · Views: 136
Lowering a bit the gain of the DLH is-it possible to input 2.8Vrms on 8ohm with pot set fro minimum THD?

That's possible. One of the possibilities is to increase the resistance of 56 ohms to something like 82 ohms (series E12). The most suitable value would be achieved with two resistors in parallel of 150 ohms each, instead of the 56 ohms alone (ie, achieve about 75 ohms). If E24 series is used, simply a 75 ohm instead of the 56 ohm.

Hello Prasi,

Please have a look here
Mouser Electronics, Inc. Romania

I have doubled all parts number (so it is for stereo amp), and also put 6 MOSFETS instead of 4, just to be sure if 2 go up in smoke or destroyed other way..

Regards,
Daniel

Hello arcgotic,
Here is attached bom with mouser part nos. Done quickly.
once you add all parts in the bom to mouser cart (copy part numbers from attached file and search in mouser search field and specify qty and click add to cart), please share the cart here. I will have look again.

regards
Prasi